Thursday, December 04, 2008

Sappy Musings Series 2


Lost memory - My Sassy Girl OST



“I woke up snuggling on his chest while his arms were wrapped around me…”

Memories of moments like these remind me of how good it is to have someone.

I guess that after all these years; I am finally beginning to enter an age where stability and foundation rises to prominence. I know some guys who are just starting to find a big, wild world out there. But coming from such uncertain place so long ago, I think that a big part of me is already tired of living such an uncertain life. I may not be able to turn my back anymore from the little order, normalcy, and familiarity I get from having a consistent emotional interest.

After the passing of a number of storms outside and inside my heart, I desire to have my peaceful life back.

I am longing that everything be normal once again.

Nag-mu-muni-muni lang muli ngayong malamig at makulimlim na araw...

No comments: