Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Love Letters From the Past Series 1

March 15, 2002
My dearest *****,

I want you to know that I am really happy to have kind of love that I have with you. I love it because it's true, and real, and trusting. Because it does my heart and soul good to know that I am going to be here for you, and you are here for me, when there are needs that need to be tended to, when there are feelings that need to be felt, and when there are smiles that simply need to be shared in the company of someone who really cares.

I don't know if I could ever completely describe to you how important your love is to me. Coz it is so much a part of all that is good in my world.

Sometimes, I feel that you are like a gift that was given to my days to make sure that they would always have some happiness in them. More than once, I have felt that what I lack in life, I make up for by having a love that I wouldn't trade for anything, anytime, anywhere.

The reason it is so hard for me to be so far apart from you is because our souls are connected. Maybe they always have been and always will be.

A year ago, I asked myself what I really wanted in life. I realized that I wanted two things. First, I wanted you. And second, I wanted us to be together forever. The answers have not changed since then. I still want you, and I still want us to be together forever.

I have dreams in life that may never come true, travels I may never take, goals that I may not be able to achieve, and hopes that may be just beyond my reach. But I want you to know that whether my wishes come true, or whether they disappear altogether, I will always feel like one of the luckiest men in the world. Why? Because I have found a wonderful person in you.

You are the answer to every prayer that I have offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper. And I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.

I love you, *****. More than you can ever imagine. And I always will.

Happy 1st anniversary

With all my love and with all my heart,
Eric

No comments: