Saturday, March 08, 2008

A Favor

One early morning, nakatanggap ako ng isang text message from my friend, Lord. Sabi niya na parang gusto niyang magsulat about his recent experiences para makatulong at may mapulutan ng aral ang ibang taong katulad niya. Hence, I started a blog for him.

One of his first requests was for me to write the first entry. I was touched to have been given this distinguished honor. He he he.

I named his blog The Phoenix, just like one of my entries in my own blog. Why The Phoenix? Lord has had a very eventful life during the past year. Maraming ups and downs, but mostly downs. He has been like a phoenix that rises from the ashes but is consumed by flames once again. But nevertheless, he continuously rises and is reborn. He is struggling, but he still manages to come through. Sabi ko sa kanya, baby steps lang muna. Slowly but surely.

So, good luck, Lord. May your blog serve as your therapy in getting through life's difficulties. I will always be praying for you.

Simulan mo na magsulat....