Thursday, July 27, 2006

Freedom

Dear L****,
This is very difficult for me and I don't know how to begin but I know that this is something that I have to do.

I have been thinking about things ever since our talk nung Monday. I have replayed our conversation over and over in my mind. Admittedly, I was hurt. I cried myself to sleep every night since then. I don't want to dwell on who is at fault but I think this is the best thing for the both of us.

Let's take time off from each other. Wag muna tayo magkita, wag muna tayo mag-communicate. Let's take this time apart as an opportunity to REALLY think and decide kung ano ba talaga ang gusto natin mangyari. Let's reflect and take stock of what do we really want. This will be the "freedom" that you asked for. Mahal kita, pero as of now, I do not know if I want to be with someone who changes his mind about a relationship so quickly. Kalalabasan niyan, lagi akong nasa "limbo", neither here nor there. Nakakapagod din.

You said na masyado ka na nasaktan sa akin. Well, masyado rin ako nasaktan sa iyo. Kaya, sasarhan ko na muna ang puso ko. Closed for repairs and renovation until further notice. Masyado na kasi sya nabugbog for the past few months. Bigyan ko sya ng break at time to heal. For how long? Only time will tell...

Take care, L****. God bless.

No comments: