Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Missing You

My dear blog,

How I have missed you. I noticed that my last entry was way back in March, 2010. At hindi pa masyadong maganda ang topic ng blog ko. Hahaha. And, it was my one and only entry for that year.


I used to like writing, but somehow, parang nawala na ang muse ko. I have lost patience and time (?). And maybe inspiration?


Pero once a writer, always a writer. I find myself drawn to you again. Reading a few really good blogs and discovering that an old friend that I have lost touch with is still churning out amazing entries has helped inspire me again.


Will I be able to sustain this new found inspiration? Tingnan natin...



Rico






==============================

Note to Pulsar:

I am glad that I found your blog. And that you haven't stopped writing. Hindi ko lang nasabi pero I have drawn so much inspiration and strengths from your writings. You were one of the people who encouraged me to start a blog of my own in the first place. Let's keep in touch and catch up on each other one of these days. I have never forgotten.

No comments: