Sunday, April 05, 2009

Losing My Phone



Last Thursday night, I lost my phone via an exceptionally talented pickpocket. I say exceptionally talented because I never felt a thing. Haha

I was going home to the apartment in Cainta from a rehearsal in Pfizer. I put the phone in my pocket and rode the bus from Makati to EDSA Crossing. Ayun, somewhere between going down from the bus and riding the FX to Cainta, nawala yung phone.

The funny thing was, I didn't panic. Parang, wala lang. My friend, Emon, told me na baka kaya ganun, there were so many bad memories attached to that number kaya I didn't feel a sense of loss.

Anyhoo, I was able to retain my number through SMART's number portability. I lost all of the contact numbers in my phonebook, though. SIGH! I also lost all of the photos I was supposed to post in my Project 365 album. Double SIGH! I know I saved a copy of those somewhere. Hindi ko pa makita. Haaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!

So, to all my friends who have my number, text me, so that I can put you on my list again. Introduce yourself, please. Hehehe

No comments: